August 1, 2010

Jeremy "Passion" Manongdo in Hawaii!

Posted by Jeffparagas | August 1, 2010 | Category: |

Hello Internet!

It's been a while since I last posted. Summer is almost coming to a close and I haven't had the time to blog. Been beaching and partying it up! Woo. Anyways, I will do a blog later on one of my biggest musical inspirations Jeremy "Passion" Manongdo. He is one of the reasons why I keep on keeping on with this my "passion" of music. If you don't know who he is you should check out some of his videos here. So he came down to Hawaii for the weekend to do a show at Pipeline cafe. The show was a benefit to help out a shelter for homeless people. There were a lot of great performances by local students to some well known artists in Hawaii. Yep, just an update on what I've been up to. How have you been?

Greeted Jeremy with a lei and an Aloha Snapback.

I

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply