February 9, 2010

Do you have perfect pitch?

Posted by Jeffparagas | February 9, 2010 | Category: |

Some random picture that I googled. Reminded me of Bob from the Enzyte commercials.

Been browsing again, procrastinating really. I know it's bad, but it's hard to kick the habit. Anyways, I was randomly clicking away at things and it just so happened I found something useful, to musicians anyways (Well, more like anyone who wants to get better musically). As a musician, I've always wanted to have a better ear, be it improvisation for jazz or just harmonizing to songs on the radio, but I always got lazy and made up excuses (I don't have a piano, blah blah). But anyways, technically I guess it's a "game" since there are levels and it's pretty self explanatory. There's thee modes (easy, medium, hard) and it displays a virtual piano (for those of you who read my past blogs, yeah virtual piano again). You click play, it plays a pitch, and you have to guess which note it is from a series of keys it gives you. Nothing much to it and after a while, you'll start to notice that it gets easier and easier. Now, no more excuses saying you can't hold a pitch or have a bad ear. Click --> here <-- to play!


-Jeff

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply