January 14, 2010

Legaci

Posted by Jeffparagas | January 14, 2010 | Category: , , , , |


Legaci is an R&B acapella group that you have to check out. They have some major talent! I first heard of them from my good friend Paul back in 2007. He told me to sit down and watch a video of them doing a cover of Silent Night. I was seriously just sitting there, amazed at the tight harmonies and the smooth blend of their voices. It reminded me of Boys II Men. It's been a while since I saw any of their videos, but they just posted a video and it brought back some old memories. It makes me want to call up the guys and have a jam session! Well, just wanted to share some musical inspirations of mine. If you want to hear more of their music you can go to their website here or check out their Youtube channel here. (And yes, I go on Youtube a lot. Haha :P)

Check out the video of them doing a cover of Say it by Voices of Theory.




-Jeff

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply