January 25, 2010

Happy one Year anniversary!

Posted by Jeffparagas | January 25, 2010 | Category: , , , , |

School is starting tomorrow and I've been busy preparing for it, hence I haven't blogged in a while. Anyways, on the 19th my girlfriend and I made a year (Technically it's been more than a year) and we went to Shokudo's to celebrate it. If you're ever down here in Hawaii I recommend getting their specialty honey toast, very awesome.

Anniversary dinner



HONEY TOAST!! YUM!



I thought we took more pictures but I guess not. That means dinner was that great. Haha! Nah we took pictures of our food but um, I can't find them atm. I'll post them later.


Now, I know you guys must be wondering, "isn't this a music blog?" And you stand corrected, this is in fact a music blog. So what does my one year anniversary have anything to do with music you might ask? Well...as a gift, my girlfriend made a Youtube channel (haha yeah I know, Youtube again...) but not just any Youtube channel. It's a channel dedicated to us, in which she got a bunch of our friends to do covers of songs that have impacted our lives together. Only a few did, and to those that did, I really appreciate all the time you spent to make it. If you want to check out the channel although there are only a few videos on, (more will be posted in the future) check it out by clicking here. Now then, on to the videos.

"Loco Rhythm" singing Falling by Keahiwai



My good friend Cheiryl Pactanac singing Magic by Colbie Caillat



Random funny video by Vince and Janelle along with a cover of a lot of songs.




So my girlfriend and I were suppose to do a video together, maybe Lucky by Jason Mraz or idk? Some video of us singing, but she has yet to decide a song and also trick me into getting me to sing. And I must warn you, I am not a great singer nor am I a great guitar player. But idk? I should make a challenge, since this blog is fairly new, I don't have a lot of followers, so... if I ever get up to 10 followers I will post a video of myself singing a song, guitar playing and everything. So until that happens, your ears can be saved from my horrible voice. Well that about wraps it up. Until next time.

-Jeff

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply